Light gliding with E-foil flight on the water from the Palm Jumeirah
Nothing better to enjoy the pleasures of the sea than an initiation to the e-foil, this ultra light and performing electric jetsurf during 30 minutes or 1 hour. You will discover the magic of gliding and flying on the azure water of the Palm Jumeirah, on a 2.0 motorized board. On your belly, lying down or standing on the electric surfboard equipped with a fin, you will navigate on the waves thanks to the remote control which activates a small propeller. On the dream spot from the Palm Jumeirah, you enjoy the enchanting setting and a good dose of fun!
We use FLITE brand E-foil electric jetsurf, the best jetboards currently on the market. Lightweight because they are made of carbon, they are also extremely stable and efficient.
What is electric surfing with E-foil?
Accessible to riders of all levels, even without surfing experience, the e-foil will take you anywhere on the ocean or on calmer fresh water. This electric surfboard has a curved fin (the foil) located under the board, with a propeller to propel you. It is steered with a remote control that you hold easily in your hand.
The foil allows you to get out of the water and take a little height, flying above the surface. The magic of surfing takes on a whole new meaning. The electric surf can go up to 30 km/h and 1 meter high. It is also an eco-friendly device, with no noise and no emissions to fully enjoy the enchanting setting of Dubai.
Jetsurf E-foil on the turquoise water of the Palm Jumeirah
The activity starts on our private beach on the Palm Jumeirah where the team is waiting for you. You will meet the instructor who will introduce you to the practice of e-foil on this magical spot. On the program:
– You will be given the equipment (helmet, slippers, gloves, vest) before following a 15 min briefing on the sand. You will discover the characteristics of the motorized jetboard and the safety instructions.
– You will then go on the water for your activity, during 45 min or 1h45 on the board. The handling is easy, you quickly discover how to hold on the e-foil then you glide on the water while adapting the speed with the remote control in hand.
– Try some accelerations that will make you fly over the water and some turns if you feel comfortable! The adrenaline kicks in, you enjoy the lightness of the water, between the sea of the Palm Jumeirah and the view of the Dubai Marina.
– The introduction to electric surfing with foil ends, you return to the beach and debrief on your performance with the instructor.
– From 18 years old. Max. weight 110 kg.
– You must be able to swim.
– Maximum 2 participants per session.
– Equipment provided: helmet, gloves, booties and vest.
– Pregnant women and people with reduced mobility are not allowed.
– You must be in good physical shape and have no heart problems or phobia of water.
– Bring a bathing suit.
– Your loved ones can watch from the beach.