Get out on the water and learn to wakeboard with a qualified coach. We specialize in teaching beginners to intermediate and expert levels for the more persistent. For the more experienced, you can simply book with us and do your own session as you see fit.
You will meet us at the dock and be taken to the beautiful Palm Jumeirah Bay. After a safety briefing and a lesson on the boat, you will be fitted with all new equipment, a life jacket, a wakeboard and a short wetsuit if necessary. You will then jump into the water for your 30 minute session. Improvement tips will be provided throughout. We will then bring you back to the perfect meeting point for a coffee and croissant after the session!
The length of the session depends on the number of participants. Each participant receives 30 minutes in the water. On top of that, there is the teaching time, the change between participants and the drive to and from our starting point. For example, the total experience for two participants will last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes.
– Duration: 30 minutes
– Fitness level required: low – medium.
– Bring a bathing suit! You will get wet.
– Bring a towel and sunscreen.
What is included?
– Life jacket
– Wetsuit (rarely needed as the water is warm!)
– We will pick you up on the pontoon.
– Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
– Not recommended for participants with back problems
– Not recommended for pregnant participants
– No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
– Participants should be in moderate physical condition
– This experience requires good weather. If it is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
– This activity will have a maximum of 4 participants
– You may present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity.